The 2018 Am Baile Mòr Highland Tour provides a great opportunity to adventure through Antigonish’s culture and history. Travel on the St. FX bus. Occupants will be able to explore multiple locations, with many stops featuring expert speakers.
For tickets ($30) please call Antigonish Highland Society at (902) 863-4275
- Tuesday, July 3th, 2018
- 9:00 am start at the Charles V. Keating Millennium Centre
- Tour of the StFX campus
- Tour of the Town of Antigonish
- Knoydart, the memorial site of the Battle of Culloden Cairn
- Travel to Arisaig for wharf, cemetery, and lunch at the hall. Entertainment and highland dancers at the hall.
- Cape George lighthouse
- Travel along the bay area. Visit Ballantyne’s Cove and the Tuna Interpretive Centre
- Cribbon’s wharf